Perbedaan laptop dan notebook
 NOTEBOOK COMPUTER:
A standard notebook has the following features:
1. Ultralight. Less weight is better.
2. 4 – 5 hour battery life.
3. No internal floppy drive.
4. Minimal graphics subsystem.
5. No internal DVD or CD system.
6. 12″ – 14″ TFT screen.
7. Low profile (thin).
8. Integrated modem and network connection.
9. Smallest possible keyboard that retains functionality.
10. Low power consumption Celeron/Centrino or Sempron style processor.
A notebook computer is designed to provide mobile computing that won’t break your back carrying yet still offer all the power the mobile users requires for work and some leisure pursuits.
This portability normally comes at a price. The level of minituarization involved comes at a cost and high end notebooks can prove to be quite expensive.
 LAPTOP COMPUTER:
Now for the laptop computer. Again look at the name. A laptop is designed to sit on your lap and you can therefore expect it to be quite large and loaded down with features and power. The standard laptop computer would have some ,if not all, of the following features:
1. 14″ – 17″ (widescreen) TFT screen.
2. Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon graphics subsystem.
3. Internal DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
4. Large full featured keyboard.
5. 3 hour+ battery life.
7. Integrated modem, network, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
8. High quality integrate audio and speaker system.
9. Low power consumption, high performance Intel Centrino style processor.
(1) NOTEBOOK is quite opposite that of the LAPTOP.
(2) NOTEBOOKS offer reasonable power and extreme portability.
(3) LAPTOPS are designed to be capable of replacing an entire desktop PC if necessary whilst still offering desktop performance in a mobile platform.